Sentury Introduces Light Truck/SUV Product Line at SEMA
Miami, FL (October 27, 2015) – Sentury Tire will unveil three new Delinte SUV/Truck Tires at the 2015 SEMA show:
- Delinte DX9 M/T Mud Terrain Tire
- Delinte DX10 A/T All-Terrain Tire
- Delinte DX11 H/T Highway Terrain Tire.
“We will be introduce these tires to our customers at SEMA 2015 and we’ll be shipping them at the beginning of 2016.” said Max Wee, director of sales for Sentury Tire USA. “Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in China and Thailand and enables us to produce a very high quality tire at an attractive price.”
The tires offer the following features and benefits:
DX9 M/T Mud Terrain Tire
- 8 sizes with 15”-20” diameters.
- Puncture guard toughness with three layers of sidewall polyester cord fabric and high-strength steel tread belts.
- Wetland optimized lateral and longitudinal grooves to promote better drainage for improved braking and handling.
DX10 A/T All-Terrain Tire
- 26 sizes with 15”-20” diameters.
- Five-pattern block design engineered to expel water and reduce noise under a variety of conditions.
- High stability tread corners help promote driving stability and comfort.
DX11 H/T Highway Terrain Tire
- 14 sizes with 16”-20” diameters
- High stability center rib maintains straight driving stability while the rib’s slant groove improves braking performance.
- Longitudinal traction grooves for effective drainage and stable turning in wet conditions.
About Sentury Tire USA
Sentury Tire USA, headquartered in Miami, FL markets Delinte and Landsail tire brands in North, Central and South America. Sentury Tire USA parent company, Qingdao Sentury Tire Co., Ltd. is a global manufacturer of consumer, commercial and aircraft tires, including the tires developed for the main landing gear of the Boeing 737-700/800/900 aircraft. Information on Sentury Tires Americas can be found at the USA website, www.senturytireusa.com.
Download this release